1. Third Coast is committed to the Health, Safety and Security of all personnel that enter our facilities?
2. All visitors are required to identify themselves with a photo identification and sign in upon arrival?
3. Visitors are always escorted by a Third Coast employee while at the Third Coast facilities?
4. Visitors are not required to scan their Third Coast badge at each entry and exit point.
5. Smoking, using electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco are allowed at Third Coast facilities?
6. The minimum personal protective equipment required inside Third Coast facilities is;
7. Flame resistant clothing (FRC) is required in the reaction section of the facility?
8. Always travel downwind of any fire or chemical release on your way to the Emergency Rally Points.
9. Multiple visitors may use one Third Coast badge to scan in / out of each entry / exit point?
10. Visitors may freely take photos during your visit without authorization from Third Coast management?
NOTE: You will need to bring a valid photo identification with you for your visit.
All visitors must have a Third Coast host to show them the facility.
To arrange a visit to our sites, please contact your Third Coast representative
Click here to download a PDF of the Visitor Orientation Quiz if the above form is not working.
13100 Space Center Blvd, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77059